I can feel it is getting stronger
I don’t think you ‘ll resist it any longer
Touch me
What you see is what you get
I want someone to freak me out
Love makes me feel I can care about
I just wanna know if your taste is sweeter
Just touch you deeper
I can belong to you
Make the things come true
I wanna see what destiny will bring to me
I might need you to hold me tonight
to say it's alright
So you can catch me while
I don’t think you ‘ll resist it any longer
Touch me
What you see is what you get
I want someone to freak me out
Love makes me feel I can care about
I just wanna know if your taste is sweeter
Just touch you deeper
I can belong to you
Make the things come true
I wanna see what destiny will bring to me
I might need you to hold me tonight
to say it's alright
So you can catch me while
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário